Eric Peterson creates software and music, usually on computers. Sometimes in real life.
- Currently co-founder at Automaton, working on QA automation for SaaS and marketing technology.
- 8 years at Tableau in Seattle: Director, Marketing Engineering. Responsible for web, data, and QA engineering.
- First introduced to open source software through Drupal at the Open Media Foundation
- Formal education at the University of Denver: dual degree B.S. Computer Science, B.A. Digital Media. Most influential course: Unix Tools
- One of those people who got started back in the Geocities days. Proud MySpace CSS hacker.